Definition and Meaning of TOE
Find meaning and definition of the different words on this page. If you are stuck at a word and not sure if it is valid or not or what does it mean then simply paste that word here and get the complete definition of that word.
toe means :
- One of the terminal members, or digits, of the foot of a man or an animal.
- The fore part of the hoof or foot of an animal.
- Anything, or any part, corresponding to the toe of the foot; as, the toe of a boot; the toe of a skate.
- The journal, or pivot, at the lower end of a revolving shaft or spindle, which rests in a step.
- A lateral projection at one end, or between the ends, of a piece, as a rod or bolt, by means of which it is moved.
- A projection from the periphery of a revolving piece, acting as a cam to lift another piece.
- To touch or reach with the toes; to come fully up to; as, to toe the mark.
- To hold or carry the toes (in a certain way).
Source: All the definitions provided here are from WordNet 3.0 by Princeton University
Maximum 18 letter words are supported. If a word has more than one meaning then this checker will search for all possible results and it will show you all those meanings found on the dictionary. If you think any word has been listed in a wrong manner, or you think that something is wrong with the meaning/definition listed on this page then feel free to send us a message. We will reply you as soon as possible.