Definition and Meaning of TIRE
Find meaning and definition of the different words on this page. If you are stuck at a word and not sure if it is valid or not or what does it mean then simply paste that word here and get the complete definition of that word.
tire means :
- A tier, row, or rank. See Tier.
- Attire; apparel.
- A covering for the head; a headdress.
- Furniture; apparatus; equipment.
- A hoop or band, as of metal, on the circumference of the wheel of a vehicle, to impart strength and receive the wear.
- To adorn; to attire; to dress.
- To seize, pull, and tear prey, as a hawk does.
- To seize, rend, or tear something as prey; to be fixed upon, or engaged with, anything.
- To become weary; to be fatigued; to have the strength fail; to have the patience exhausted; as, a feeble person soon tires.
Source: All the definitions provided here are from WordNet 3.0 by Princeton University
Maximum 18 letter words are supported. If a word has more than one meaning then this checker will search for all possible results and it will show you all those meanings found on the dictionary. If you think any word has been listed in a wrong manner, or you think that something is wrong with the meaning/definition listed on this page then feel free to send us a message. We will reply you as soon as possible.