Definition and Meaning of SKILL
Find meaning and definition of the different words on this page. If you are stuck at a word and not sure if it is valid or not or what does it mean then simply paste that word here and get the complete definition of that word.
skill means :
- Discrimination; judgment; propriety; reason; cause.
- Knowledge; understanding.
- The familiar knowledge of any art or science, united with readiness and dexterity in execution or performance, or in the application of the art or science to practical purposes; power to discern and execute; ability to perceive and perform; expertness; aptitude; as, the skill of a mathematician, physician, surgeon, mechanic, etc.
- Display of art; exercise of ability; contrivance; address.
- Any particular art.
- To know; to understand.
- To be knowing; to have understanding; to be dexterous in performance.
- To make a difference; to signify; to matter; -- used impersonally.
Source: All the definitions provided here are from WordNet 3.0 by Princeton University
Maximum 18 letter words are supported. If a word has more than one meaning then this checker will search for all possible results and it will show you all those meanings found on the dictionary. If you think any word has been listed in a wrong manner, or you think that something is wrong with the meaning/definition listed on this page then feel free to send us a message. We will reply you as soon as possible.