Definition and Meaning of RIG
Find meaning and definition of the different words on this page. If you are stuck at a word and not sure if it is valid or not or what does it mean then simply paste that word here and get the complete definition of that word.
rig means :
- A ridge.
- To furnish with apparatus or gear; to fit with tackling.
- To dress; to equip; to clothe, especially in an odd or fanciful manner; -- commonly followed by out.
- The peculiar fitting in shape, number, and arrangement of sails and masts, by which different types of vessels are distinguished; as, schooner rig, ship rig, etc. See Illustration in Appendix.
- Dress; esp., odd or fanciful clothing.
- A romp; a wanton; one given to unbecoming conduct.
- A sportive or unbecoming trick; a frolic.
- A blast of wind.
- To play the wanton; to act in an unbecoming manner; to play tricks.
- To make free with; hence, to steal; to pilfer.
Source: All the definitions provided here are from WordNet 3.0 by Princeton University
Maximum 18 letter words are supported. If a word has more than one meaning then this checker will search for all possible results and it will show you all those meanings found on the dictionary. If you think any word has been listed in a wrong manner, or you think that something is wrong with the meaning/definition listed on this page then feel free to send us a message. We will reply you as soon as possible.