Definition and Meaning of RID
Find meaning and definition of the different words on this page. If you are stuck at a word and not sure if it is valid or not or what does it mean then simply paste that word here and get the complete definition of that word.
rid means :
- imp. & p. p. of Ride, v. i.
- of Rid
- To save; to rescue; to deliver; -- with out of.
- To free; to clear; to disencumber; -- followed by of.
- To drive away; to remove by effort or violence; to make away with; to destroy.
- To get over; to dispose of; to dispatch; to finish.
- of Ride
- of Ride
Source: All the definitions provided here are from WordNet 3.0 by Princeton University
Maximum 18 letter words are supported. If a word has more than one meaning then this checker will search for all possible results and it will show you all those meanings found on the dictionary. If you think any word has been listed in a wrong manner, or you think that something is wrong with the meaning/definition listed on this page then feel free to send us a message. We will reply you as soon as possible.