Definition and Meaning of INDENTATION
Find meaning and definition of the different words on this page. If you are stuck at a word and not sure if it is valid or not or what does it mean then simply paste that word here and get the complete definition of that word.
indentation means :
- The act of indenting or state of being indented.
- A notch or recess, in the margin or border of anything; as, the indentations of a leaf, of the coast, etc.
- A recess or sharp depression in any surface.
- The act of beginning a line or series of lines at a little distance within the flush line of the column or page, as in the common way of beginning the first line of a paragraph.
- The measure of the distance; as, an indentation of one em, or of two ems.
Source: All the definitions provided here are from WordNet 3.0 by Princeton University
Maximum 18 letter words are supported. If a word has more than one meaning then this checker will search for all possible results and it will show you all those meanings found on the dictionary. If you think any word has been listed in a wrong manner, or you think that something is wrong with the meaning/definition listed on this page then feel free to send us a message. We will reply you as soon as possible.