Definition and Meaning of FAMISH
Find meaning and definition of the different words on this page. If you are stuck at a word and not sure if it is valid or not or what does it mean then simply paste that word here and get the complete definition of that word.
famish means :
- To starve, kill, or destroy with hunger.
- To exhaust the strength or endurance of, by hunger; to distress with hanger.
- To kill, or to cause to suffer extremity, by deprivation or denial of anything necessary.
- To force or constrain by famine.
- To die of hunger; to starve.
- To suffer extreme hunger or thirst, so as to be exhausted in strength, or to come near to perish.
- To suffer extremity from deprivation of anything essential or necessary.
- Smoky; hot; choleric.
Source: All the definitions provided here are from WordNet 3.0 by Princeton University
Maximum 18 letter words are supported. If a word has more than one meaning then this checker will search for all possible results and it will show you all those meanings found on the dictionary. If you think any word has been listed in a wrong manner, or you think that something is wrong with the meaning/definition listed on this page then feel free to send us a message. We will reply you as soon as possible.