Definition and Meaning of DIAPER
Find meaning and definition of the different words on this page. If you are stuck at a word and not sure if it is valid or not or what does it mean then simply paste that word here and get the complete definition of that word.
diaper means :
- Any textile fabric (esp. linen or cotton toweling) woven in diaper pattern. See 2.
- Surface decoration of any sort which consists of the constant repetition of one or more simple figures or units of design evenly spaced.
- A towel or napkin for wiping the hands, etc.
- To ornament with figures, etc., arranged in the pattern called diaper, as cloth in weaving.
- To put a diaper on (a child).
- To draw flowers or figures, as upon cloth.
Source: All the definitions provided here are from WordNet 3.0 by Princeton University
Maximum 18 letter words are supported. If a word has more than one meaning then this checker will search for all possible results and it will show you all those meanings found on the dictionary. If you think any word has been listed in a wrong manner, or you think that something is wrong with the meaning/definition listed on this page then feel free to send us a message. We will reply you as soon as possible.